Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index

From: "Jignesh K(dot) Shah" <J(dot)K(dot)Shah(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GSoC08]some detail plan of improving hash index
Date: 2008-05-27 05:01:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I have the add-on kit ready for anybody to try once the spec kit is
available. The add-on kit basically has the schema /tunings for
PostgreSQL and also how to deploy it quickly with Glassfish app server
and also pre-tuned  app server so we dont spend much time tuning the app
server and focus on db server.

-Jignesh