Re: Verified fix for Bug 4137

From: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Verified fix for Bug 4137
Date: 2008-05-09 14:31:43
Lists: pgsql-patches
Simon Riggs wrote:
> I've extended the patch without introducing another new status variable,
> which was my original concern with what you suggested previously.

Ok, that'll work. Committed, thanks. I changed the sanity check that
xlogfname > restore point into an Assert, though, because that's a sign
that something's wrong.

I noted that there's no reason why the truncation point calculation had
to be moved outside the case-statement, but it does look better that way
so I did apply that change.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas