Re: Comment about pgAdmin Internals wiki

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comment about pgAdmin Internals wiki
Date: 2008-05-08 07:46:31
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Luis Ochoa a écrit :
> Hi everyone, I just want to comment about a wiki in what I've been
> working on a little. This wiki try to be a quick guide for developers
> introduction inside pgAdmin Internals (now it's a stub only), if someone
> wants to contribute the address is:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgAdmin_Internals
> ( First P is capital letter because wiki restriction)

Wow, that's really great ! It's been some time that I wanted to work on
such a thing. To be honest, my main idea was to merge all tips given by
Dave on a single page, something like the "Developer Notes" part of this
page. I sure want to contribute to your work. I'll try to do something
on it this week.

The only issue I see is that only one page for this will make it hard to
read. Perhaps we can split this page ?

Anyways, thanks a lot.

Regards.

--