Re: Meeting Locations for May and June

From: Rachot Wanmuang <moo(at)ci(dot)garden-grove(dot)ca(dot)us>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting Locations for May and June
Date: 2008-04-15 19:17:07
Lists: lapug
Hi Richard,

I can get a room reserved for May at Cal Poly Pomona, if we are okay
with that location. The computer science club there would probably want
to host the meeting. They were also wondering if we could have people
like us who are working in the industry talk a little about postgres and
how they're using it and what makes it better than other db.

Let me confirmed with them first about the room reservation and i'll let
you know.

-Moo