simple question concerning plpgsql and SQL Functions

From: Joshua <joshua(at)joshuaneil(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: simple question concerning plpgsql and SQL Functions
Date: 2008-03-11 17:25:54
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello,

I have a series of SQL Update statements. I would like to write a
function which runs all of the SQL Update statements one at a time, in
order from top to bottom. Can somebody share the basic syntax that I
would need to write the aforementioned function?

Please let me know.

Thanks

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Cliff NieuwenhuisDate: 2008-03-11 19:07:40