Re: We should get active ...

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Cédric Villemain <cedric(dot)villemain(at)dalibo(dot)com>, Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: We should get active ...
Date: 2008-02-25 17:32:55
Lists: pgeu-general
Ciao guys,

   I want to thank anyone who was present at FOSDEM. It's been
absolutely fantastic. It is also a honour for me to be part of the board
of directors. I hope I can give my contribution to PostgreSQL promotion
in Europe.

> I already submitted my pdfs for the genera english flyer to pgfoundry:
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/press/
>
> But i have to say: the company who printed the flyers for me did a
> very good job. The resulting flyer looks much better than the source
> pdf.

I have published the flyer ITPUG sponsored on the association website
(as a PDF). The sources have been released under Creative Commons by
Valentino, our designer / friend. He's going to send me the Illustrator
files as soon as possible, so that we can put it under the foundry
project (are there any issues with the non BSD license?).

In the meanwhile, everyone who wants to print them, can download them
from the website.

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy