Hello World

From: Matthew Wetmore <m(dot)wetmore(at)secomintl(dot)com>
To: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hello World
Date: 2008-02-14 01:30:21
Lists: lapug
Hi all,

Thanks for putting the group together!

I caught Josh's presentation @ SCALE, but my schedule didn't allow for
the pug meeting.

Anyway,

I'm Matthew I work for Secom (www.secomintl.com) and I use pg.
 (A 10-step prog. is needed)

I can offer up our location and my testroom to host meetings/whatever,
we're just minutes from LAX!

well, back to work...

installing 8.3 into production testing tonight!
--

Matthew Wetmore
Secom International, Inc

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organisations is strictly
prohibited.
The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or
policies of Secom International Inc., or its employees.

lapug by date

Next:From: Richard Broersma JrDate: 2008-02-14 03:32:11