Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: sirapitt(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-jdbc <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()
Date: 2008-02-11 05:44:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
sirapitt(at)hotmail(dot)com wrote:
> Kris, Whatever became of the effort to patch the JDBC driver to
> support the getGeneratedKeys() function call?

After a fair amount of back and forth, a patch was posted, but it was
known not to be 100% complete and the author didn't seem interested in
completing it himself.  With the 8.3 release happening I had a number of
things to do to get that out the door, so I didn't have time to
review/complete the latest posted patch.  I will return to it at some
point, but I'm finding less and less time to work on the driver.

Kris Jurka

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: andreasfreyerDate: 2008-02-11 08:07:39