Re: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL BOF Tonite in Raleigh, NC - Carolina Ale House
Date: 2008-02-07 19:04:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> On Feb 7, 2008 9:18 AM, Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> I know it's kind of late notice, but a bunch of local PostgreSQL folks
>> (and non local ones) are getting together tonite at 7 PM at the Carolina
>> Ale House at Briar Creek:
>>

> Very cool, Chander!!  Do you have a mailing list and/or a website?

No and No (at present).  However, one would be good.  Though we've only
met twice in the last 6 months.  However, I think I'll try to schedule
meetings sometimes around our PG courses here...  :-)
> I hope we get to meet at PostgreSQL East.

Unfortunately, I'll be on the shores of Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic
that week..however, one of our staff might be there..

chander

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.