Triggers?

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Triggers?
Date: 2008-01-31 17:38:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

I'm currently updating an old database that started life in PG 7.3, and
it has a bunch of triggers for foreign key constraints, named
"RI_ConstraintTrigger_XXXXX" and the like.

While replacing these with "proper" foreign keys, I noticed that they
don't show up in PgAdmin under the table's "Triggers" node. They do,
however, appear in PHPPgAdmin and in psql.

I'm using PgAdmin 1.8.0. Am I missing something? Or should I just
upgrade to 1.8.1?

TIA,

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie