Is anyone working on pg_dump?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Is anyone working on pg_dump?
Date: 2000-02-27 18:00:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers
One of the major must-fix items remaining on my to-do-for-7.0 list
is making pg_dump smarter about the order to dump stuff in, so as
to avoid problems like table constraints referring to not-yet-
defined functions.

We have talked about this before, and I thought some people had
expressed interest in fixing it, but I haven't seen any results.
Is anyone working on it?

If not, I'm willing to do the quick-and-dirty approach of sorting
the objects by OID.  This could be extended later to allow a
dependency-based sort, but I don't have the time or interest to
attempt that now.

I'd be just as happy to yield the project to someone else though ;-)