Re: Official Italian general mailing list

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, itpug-consiglio(at)lists(dot)itpug(dot)org
Date: 2007-12-20 21:47:43
Lists: pgsql-www
Ciao Robert,

> Can you explain the relationship between IT-PUG, these new mailing lists, the
> website, and the mailing lists listed there
> ( ?
IT-PUG is a non profit organisation and we are requesting the
pgsql-it-generale(at)postgresql(dot)org (or the English named
pgsql-it-general(at)postgresql(dot)org) for the association purposes. You can
actually find the association charter, officially translated in English,
on our website: ( for the English home page) .

I strongly recommend that you do have a look at it, so that you can get
an idea of the organisation goals, objectives, methods of participation,
management, processes, etc. is a website (portal) about PostgreSQL, they have a mailing list
but they are not currently affiliated with us.

Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy
gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com |
"If I had been born ugly, you would never have heard of Pelé", George Best