Re: Can SCALE 6x resurrect LAPUG

From: "Richard Broersma Jr(dot)" <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Advocacy For PostgreSQL <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can SCALE 6x resurrect LAPUG
Date: 2007-12-19 03:38:32
Lists: lapugpgsql-advocacy
Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Fliers can be helpful - and I think you'll get the most out of handing that,
> or a business card with information on it out at SCALE.  I can send you the
> template we used for the PDXPUG business cards. I just had them printed on
> card stock and cut at a local Kinkos.  They only cost about $25.
Selena,  could you send me the template for the PDXPUG business card.  I
would like to take a look. :-)

There is an existing LAPUG web page.  However, it is seriously out of
date.  Does anyone know what is required to gain access to this web
page?  I would like to spend time to have it updated.

For and update:

I've found another PG user and we are ready to being preparation for
LAPUG. =-O      By chance I contacted this individual after mailing the
existing LAPUG(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list.

I expect our first topic of discussion will be either temporal databased
implemented in PostgreSQL or a recap on the City of Garden Grove's use
of PostgreSQL.  We are shooting for our fist meeting 2 weeks after
SCALE.  I am working on using my companies facilities in Long Beach.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.