open job at large aerospace company for SQL developer to do data quality analysis (I'm not a recruiter)

From: Richard Schilling <rschilling(at)cognitiongroup(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: open job at large aerospace company for SQL developer to do data quality analysis (I'm not a recruiter)
Date: 2007-12-13 15:07:38
Lists: pgsql-jobs
I'm working at a very large aerospace company headquartered in Chicago,
and the group I am working in has an opening for someone who knows SQL
really well and can do data quality analysis.  The position is in
Seattle, WA.  Since I've relied on PostgreSQL for years now, I would
like to make sure my PostgreSQL community gets as much opportunity to
apply for this job as possible.

Please send me your resume quickly - we're setting up interviews right away.

Here's what the job entails:

* identifying data quality and integrity issues in a SQL database.
* hand writing SQL queries and running reports using reporting tools.
* support production extract, transform, load processes by doing
   regular data quality checks.
* create and track change requests.
* coordinate team activities to resolve problems
* maintain coding standards documentation

Cheers,

Richard Schilling

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: JD DarbyDate: 2007-12-18 23:03:09