Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place

From: Michael Paesold <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Redirects for gborg are in place
Date: 2007-11-17 08:25:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> I just finished setting a bunch of permanent redirects on pgfoundry.

Great, thanks!

> These are ones I don't know where (if anywhere) to point to. If anyone
> knows a valid location for any of these, please let me know:
>
> pgmatlab psqlodbcplus erserver jsppgadmin pgexport pgreplication
> gsm webpg rservimp pgexplorer pgcup xpsql ad-pgfoundry
> xcodegen pgvbaccess jpgadmin libobjcpq pginformix pgmoneyconvert
> citext thewsgsnippet pgjdbc pdadmin libpgcgi pgavd pglogd
> orapgsqlviews pgprocess uniqueidentifier pgsqlcocoa pgpayroll

- pgjdbc
I think pgjdbc was the gborg project for the official JDBC driver. So this
is the pgfoundry project: http://pgfoundry.org/projects/jdbc/

- erserver
As eRServer has been superseded by Slony, I guess the authors haven't
created a pgfoundry project anymore.

- pgavd
IIRC, pgavd was a first C++ implementation of what has later become the
autovacuum contrib module, which again was the basis for the backend
implementation of today.

Those are all project names I had any associations with. Hope it helps.

Best Regards
Michael Paesold