Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Joost Kraaijeveld <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
Cc: PgAdmin Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Pgadmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, spluque(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.
Date: 2007-11-01 18:31:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi Joost,

Sebastian P. Luque provided a build for amd64 yesterday and I've just
uploaded it to our developer host. It should be available on PostgreSQL
mirrors in the next hours/days depending on the sync policy.

Please, let us know if everything is fine or not.

Thank you Sebastian for your time.

Regards,
Raphaël