Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10

From: Thomas Bräutigam <thomas(dot)braeutigam(at)nexustelecom(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <J(dot)K(dot)Shah(at)Sun(dot)COM>,<Robert(dot)Lor(at)Sun(dot)COM>,<pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remove Postgres from Solaris 10
Date: 2008-04-29 23:59:08
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi Joshua

The problem is this that I need this ports for my default postgres database.

Is it than possible to have 2 default postgres databases in parallel? Same ports etc.....?

Right now I just used the hammer method and removed the packages from the Solaris 10 version, but this seem to be not the elegant version of doin it.

Cheers Thomas