Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Derek Rodner <derek(dot)rodner(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page
Date: 2007-08-28 16:14:33
Lists: pgsql-www
Derek Rodner wrote:
> Sorry, that is not what I meant.  What I meant was that the only piece
> that source code is NOT available for is the actual installer because
> even we don't have the source code.  The other components have source
> code available for them on the website and on the individual projects
> pages on their respective sites.

Hmm. Let me reword that slightly.

All the components bundled within the installer are available from
http://postgres.enterprisedb.com/download.do in source form. If there is
a component included for which we do not offer the source, please let me
know as it has been omitted in error.

The installer source code is not yet available for download. It will be
in the future, probably when we release the next version in a few days.

Regards, Dave.