Re: ERROR: index row size

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)paradise(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: Rodrigo Sakai <rodrigo(dot)sakai(at)poli(dot)usp(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: index row size
Date: 2007-06-03 06:08:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Rodrigo Sakai wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I’m having a big trouble with the index size! I have looked for a
> solution in the internet, but the solutions that I found don’t fit for me!

I would guess you have an allocation calculation error/memory leak
somewhere in your implementation - maybe post a link to the actual C
code (in case someone wants to have a look at it for you)!

(Valgrind might help you here, otherwise you can set a few breakpoints
in gdb and check what is going on).

Cheers

Mark