PGCon - two weeks to go!

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGCon - two weeks to go!
Date: 2007-05-09 03:19:02
Lists: pgsql-announce
 Folks,

It is April already.  It is less than four weeks until PGCon 2007
starts.  I hope you have your travel booked.  :)

We have a fantastic line up of great talks and tutorials.  All at
very afforable prices.  Have a look.   See what you'll be missing out

on if you don't come.

   http://www.pgcon.org/2007/schedule/

We have a good selection of BoFs arranged, but we can book more space

if you want run a BoF.

The t-shirts have been ordered, the lanyards are on their way, and
the  lunches have been booked.  There's not much left to do, but
we'll be busy right up until the last day of the conference.  :)

We have had tremendous support from our sponsors: Unisys, Afilias,
Google, Continuent, Catalyst, Omniti, OpenMFG, EnterpriseDB, EntenDB,

and EndPoint.  If you have dealings with these companies, please
express your appreciation for their help with PGCon.

If you would like to give a 5-minute talk about some PostgreSQL-
related project you are working on, please contact Josh Berkus,
josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com(dot)  Consider this to be a lightning talk or a Work in

Progress report.

I ask a favour: if you have a blog, please mention that you are
coming to PGCon.  Please mention the talks you are interested in and
feel free to link to the website (sometimes I get people asking
permission to do that).  Why?  Interest generates interest.  :)

Any questions, ask me.  Thanks.

See you at PGCon 2007.

PGCon is just two weeks away.  And I have good news.  Today I was
contacted by a sponsor who wishes to throw us a party.  We were
planning on having a pay-your-own-way party during the conference,
but this is great news!  We are scouting potential locations now and
will have details ready for you later.

If you haven't seen what's going to happen at PGCon, have a look at
our great speakers, talks, and tutorials:

   http://www.pgcon.org/2007/schedule/speakers.en.html
   http://www.pgcon.org/2007/schedule/track/Tutorial/index.en.html
   http://www.pgcon.org/2007/schedule/events.en.html

I hope you've registered and paid for PGCon... and booked your
travel.  If you haven't, you should do that today.  Right now.  Don't
delay!

See you at PGCon 2007!

--
Dan Langille
two conferences, one trip, great value: May 2007

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Vadim VinokurDate: 2007-05-10 08:32:36