Re: [BUGS] BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>, "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Magnus Hagander" <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "Thomas H(dot)" <me(at)alternize(dot)com>, "PG Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Gevik Babakhani" <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4186: set lc_messages does not work
Date: 2009-01-06 16:35:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-hackers

Hi.

Sorry very late reaction....

I report the test checked again.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/LC_MESSAGES_01.png
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/LC_MESSAGES_02.png
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/LC_MESSAGES_03.png
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/LC_MESSAGES_04.png
and
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/LC_MESSAGES.sql
Then, set PGCLIENTENCODING=SJIS
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/LC_MESSAGES.log

However, libintl needs to be created correctly.(Inoue-san prepares this.)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/bin/
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/include/
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/lib/

in CVS-HEAD of the newest patch, line positions differ for a while.(.Inoue-san prepares this.)
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/mbutils_2.patch
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/LC_MESSAGE_CHECK/libintl_check/win_lc_messages_2.patch

Conclusion, looks at a good result.!!

Regards,