pgmigrate from command line for visual basic

From: "Buchanan, Kimba" <Kimba(dot)Buchanan(at)info-engineering(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgmigrate from command line for visual basic
Date: 2002-05-17 15:03:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
We are migrating from MSACCESS MDB to PostgreSQL DB.  I have downloaded
the PGADMIN II and PG MIGRATE tools and find them very useful and
successful in the effort.  However,  we do not want to give the
transition team the capability that PGADMIN II has...  Is there any
visual basic or command line equivalent to PG MIGRATE outside of PGADMIN
II.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2002-05-17 18:29:57