Re: successful booth at Fosdem (Brussels)

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: successful booth at Fosdem (Brussels)
Date: 2007-02-26 22:14:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>>[...]
>> I also think FOSDEM 2008 can have a PostgreSQL developer room. The
>> Debian one was really interesting, with some great technical talks.
>> Perhaps we can do the same next year ?
>
> PostgreSQL had a developer's room at FOSDEM in 2003.

I didn't know that. I've been googling a bit tonight and didn't find
much on this. For example, the schedule is no more available on your
website (http://candle.pha.pa.us/fosdem/).

Can you tell us more on the devroom ? how many people, how many
conferences, main topics, etc. It seems to me you were quite happy with
it (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-02/msg00425.php),
isn't it ?

Do you think it can be worth it to work on such an event ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/