The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of
pgAdmin 1.6.2, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool
for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for
download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.6.2 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
* Prevent the filter/sort options dialogue being opened when data is
being refreshed, per Erwin Brandstetter.
* Fix per-table autovacuum settings for PostgreSQL >= 8.2 per Devrim
* Fix some oddities in the way current per-table vacuum settings are
* Build against PostgreSQL 8.2 on Windows.
* Restore dialog sizes correctly.
* Ensure column headers and the insert row are shown in the edit
grid when no rows exist in the table being editted, per Bob Pawley.
* Properly size the backup dialog, per Patrick Headley.
* Add '...' to truncated column comments in table SQL, per Erwin
* Reverse engineer columns with multi-word names (like 'timestamp
with timezone') correctly so that precision and array modifiers are
included properly. Per Erwin Brandstetter.
* Avoid a crash when closing the query tool on Solaris [Dhanaraj M].
* Properly drop foreign keys in schemas whose names require quoting,
per M S.
* Avoid displaying multi line data in single line list controls, per
Clodoaldo Pinto Neto.
* Refresh database objects correctly, per Guy Rouillier.
* Enable the OK button on the database properties dialog when
variables are changed.
pgAdmin Development Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Federico||Date: 2007-01-17 11:31:11|
|Subject: Italian postgresql irc channel|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2007-01-15 05:53:28|
|Subject: Re: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - January 14 2007 == |
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Laurent ROCHE||Date: 2007-01-15 15:41:56|
|Subject: Re : Still no text for error messages only numbers for 1.6.2 (aka the Saga continues)|
|Previous:||From: Devrim GUNDUZ||Date: 2007-01-12 17:56:09|
|Subject: Re: |