searching for flyer in french and english

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: searching for flyer in french and english
Date: 2007-01-02 16:06:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

the new year is started and the active german community wants to change
some of the old stuff to popularise postgresql. Our german and english
flyers are some years old and we want to design some new german flyers.
If it is possible we will not reinvent the wheel. I am seraching for
smart and informative english flyers, which we can give out and which I
just have to translate into german.
We are very proud that we will have a booth at the FOSDEM (Free and Open
source Software Developers' European Meeting http://www.fosdem.org) in
Brussels (Belgium). Most visitors at this event are speaking english,
german or french. For this event, I am searching for french flyers or
somebody who is able to translate the german or english flyer into
correct french in time.
I am glad about every actually flyer layout you will send me.

regards

Susanne