Description for setting up a development environment

From: Bawer Dagdeviren <bawer(at)home(dot)se>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Description for setting up a development environment
Date: 2006-11-29 21:44:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Greets!

Is there a document describing all steps to setup a working development
environment under windows ? What are the dependencies? Where should I
download them? What versions to use, etc...
I found the xtra directory under the pgadmin3 directory and so was able
to deduce that how to go about to build wxwidgets, but I seem to be
missing some libraries - from the looks of it libxml (it was a while ago
that I last tried to compile pgadmin and I just checked it out of the
svn repository).

If you don't have a document describing the steps, I would be happy to
write something down and put in a HOWTO, after some pointers from you,
of course.

Cheers,

Bawer

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dhanaraj MDate: 2006-11-30 04:29:14