Re: methodology tuning

From: Tom Allison <tallison(at)tacocat(dot)net>
To: jennifer llerena <jenniferllerena(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: methodology tuning
Date: 2006-11-18 14:39:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

jennifer llerena wrote:
> does anyone have a great methodology to do postgresql tuning ?????????
> Thanks a lot!

> <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/>

Hate to be picky but you asked the same question about three weeks ago and was
replied with a fair number of links to read up on tuning.

I've managed to find the time in the past three weeks to read up on these URLs
and found them to be greatly beneficial in tuning my installations.

So I would suggest that you RFTM the URL that are given to you repeatedly and
then, once you've read them, come back with more specific questions.

Thanks a lot!