XA end then join fix for WebLogic

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com
Subject: XA end then join fix for WebLogic
Date: 2006-10-02 11:46:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Jan de Visser ran into problems with our XA implementation earlier, and
traced the problem to the sequence of XADataSource method calls that
WebLogic performed. He fixed it with a simple patch that allows
start(.., TMJOIN) on a transaction that was ended earlier using the same

It puzzles me why WebLogic does that, but it seems valid and we should
support it, even though we can't support join in general.

Here's a more polished version of Jan's patch. I don't have WebLogic to
test this with, so I would appreciate if those that have access to
WebLogic could reproduce the original problem and confirm that this
patch fixes it.

   Heikki Linnakangas

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Jan de VisserDate: 2006-10-02 13:53:17