Re: Possible Bug in "View data for selected

From: Stijn Vanroye <s(dot)vanroye(at)easytowork(dot)nl>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Possible Bug in "View data for selected
Date: 2006-09-07 08:54:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page schreef:

> [...]
and want to run it through the debugger for me!!

 > I'll have a play around with changing pkey defaults as you've done
though and see if I can come up with anything.

First off, excuse me for the late reply (I was out of office for a few
days).
Unfortunatly I don't have Visual Studio (we develop with Delphi ;-) ),
so I can't much help with debugging. I will however keep you informed
should I figure out what exactly seems to be triggering the effect, or
descover any logic in it.
If you need some info, drop me a mail.

Regards, Stijn.