Re: SUN Studio 11 vs pgAdmin - code cleanup]

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SUN Studio 11 vs pgAdmin - code cleanup]
Date: 2006-08-22 07:39:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page napsal(a):

> [...]

OK, but tabcomplete.inc has DOS end lines. It is problematic. When C/C++
code contents strings concatenate on two lines, CC generates error in
this case. There are three possible solutions:

1) use dos2unix (or something similar) during file transfer/generation
2) use dos2unix like part of Make process
3) fix/adjust CC/cc

I prefer option 1.

		Zdenek