Re: [pgadmin-support] Some little userfriendly

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Some little userfriendly
Date: 2006-08-15 11:03:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackerspgadmin-support
Dave Page a écrit :

> [...]

So here it is. This patch (listitem.patch) is for the second request. It
was really quick to do, juste a few lines to add.

For the first ui issue, I just added this line at end of
DlgEditGridOptions' constructor:
  filter->SetFocus();

In fact, this line does nothing with modal dialog on Linux and I don't
know if it works on windows... pretty bad heh :) What's strange is that
it works on non-modal dialog. With a bit of googling, it seems there's a
bug on wxWidget with focus on modal dialog some time ago. Don't know if
this is still true. I'll continue to work on this but if you have any
idea, I'm really interested in hearing it.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/