Re: Error in Access

From: Andy Shellam <andy(at)andycc(dot)net>
To: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, xyxu(at)northwestern(dot)edu
Subject: Re: Error in Access
Date: 2006-05-22 17:56:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Jim,

This exact e-mail was also raised a few weeks ago! I advised Rocky to
check the host server, and as it turned out, it's PG data partition was
100% full! I believe Rocky was covering for a system admin temporarily,
hence the fact it wasn't picked up sooner. I don't know what happened
since - whether he got it sorted.

Regards

Andy