Re: Release new driver version

From: till toenges <tt(at)kyon(dot)de>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Release new driver version
Date: 2006-05-21 22:52:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris Jurka wrote:
> Dave and I are still working out this problem and I'm waiting for that to
> put out a release.

Hi Kris,

i sent you a mail about a revised version of a patch that went into the
last release some time ago. I assume my mail didn't make it through your
spam filter, so i send it again via the mailing list.

Anyway, i sent a patch (which got into the last release) and then an
update to the patch (after the last release). The mail with the newest
patch is: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-02/msg00071.php

Are you going to include this patch into the next release? If there are
any problems with the patch, i'm probably able to fix them :-) The patch
isn't very important, but i would be happy to see it commited.

Till