Re: soc application

From: Listes <listes(at)nix(dot)lv>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: soc application
Date: 2006-05-05 13:38:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Dave Page wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Yes, I've seen it (I think - different email address, same first name).

Sorry I didn't introduced my self :) I'm Lauris Bukšis-Haberkorns. I
accidetialy sent from wrong e-mail.

> I posted a rough outline of what I'd like to see in response to another
> query at:
> http://www.pgadmin.org/archives/pgadmin-hackers/2006-05/msg00040.php -
> does that help at all? If you have any other specific questions or
> thoughts, I'm happy to discuss them of course.

ok, I see. I was also thinking about creating a graphical table
representation so that it could be reused later for example in graphical
database designer as it would also be cool feature to have for such
tool. Also there is some code at
http://www.hardgeus.com/projects/pgdesigner/ to look at, I don't quite
like how it looks but idea is similar. It's GPL licensed but author is
abandoned wx version and rewriting in qt.

Lauris