[JOB] Contract PHP/PostgreSQL Programmer, NYC

From: Beau Gould <beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [JOB] Contract PHP/PostgreSQL Programmer, NYC
Date: 2006-04-18 20:00:35
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Contract PHP/PostgreSQL Programmer, NYC

Location: NYC (on-site)
Duration: 1 Month
Rate: 45/hour

We are a busy medical publishing and pharmaceutical marketing company
based in New York City. The company is small and growing rapidly,
offering an atmosphere full of variety and challenges.

This position is for full-time work (9am – 5pm) lasting one month. Start
date is May 1, 2006.

The contract web application programmer will train with our senior
programmer for approximately one week, and will then launch two of our
websites in the senior programmer’s absence.

WORK WILL BE DONE ON-SITE IN OUR OFFICE.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:

-PHP and PostgreSQL programming skills necessary
-HTML, JavaScript, and page/form layout experience
-Experience working with revision control systems
-Strong skills for producing comprehensive documentation

Please submit resume and hourly rate (45/hour) to
beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com

--
Thank you,
Beau J. Gould

Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com
beau(at)open-source-staffing(dot)com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Bo StewartDate: 2006-04-19 01:50:16