Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow night?

From: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
Cc: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>, sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is there a meeting tomorrow night?
Date: 2006-04-03 23:33:51
Lists: sydpug
Anand Kumria wrote:

> How is next Tuesday then for everyone on the list?

Sorry to be unhelpful, but I won't be able to make next Tuesday. Don't
let that stop you, though :).

I've been thinking it's probably about my turn to give a presentation,
but at the moment don't have any good ideas about what to talk about.
Perhaps query optimisation, eg give some example nasty queries and go
through some things you can tweak to get better plans for them. I'm not
sure if that is enough to make a viable talk - suggestions welcomed. Not
a promise, at this stage, but hopefully I'll have something for either
next month or the month after.

> Anand

Tim

Tim Allen          tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au
Proximity Pty Ltd  http://www.proximity.com.au/