Re: Problems using PostgreSQL command line tools

From: Andrea <andrea(dot)b73(at)email(dot)it>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems using PostgreSQL command line tools
Date: 2006-03-23 16:48:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

Ok!!! Setting 'trust' instead of 'md5' works well!!
Now psql doesn't ask me the password while pgAdmin III works too and ask
me the password (why this difference???).

<confused on>
I continue to wonder why I got 2 different behaviours on my 2 PCs. At
home I have 'md5' and it works! ;)
<confused off>

Regards.
Andrea