Another PostgreSQL Diff Tool

From: Miroslav Šulc <miroslav(dot)sulc(at)startnet(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Another PostgreSQL Diff Tool
Date: 2006-03-23 16:26:32
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hello,

I've created tool that I use for finding differences between two
PostgreSQL database schemas. I created it because I frequently need it
to upgrade database schema for our application releases and I didn't
find anything suitable on the net. I placed it on
apgdiff.sourceforge.net because I think it might be useful for other
developers too. If you are interested, you can find more info at
apgdiff.sourceforge.net.

--
Miroslav Šulc

Attachment Content-Type Size
miroslav.sulc.vcf text/x-vcard 349 bytes