Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year

From: Steven Ericsson Zenith <steven(at)semeiosis(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SFPUG meetings, schedule for year
Date: 2006-01-11 06:25:35
Lists: sfpug
I wonder if there is any separate demand for occasional meetings down
here in Silicon Valley?  Perhaps bimonthly meetings in the South Bay as
a supplement to the sfpug - I don't think there is demand for an
additional user group but I do think there is demand for occasional
meetings here in Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and perhaps San Jose.

It might be a worthy alternative to do a meeting here on the months that
the SF group meets in Oakland.

It would certainly interest me.

Any takers locally?

Steven