Re: sending mail from Postgres

From: Tony Caduto <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sending mail from Postgres
Date: 2006-01-01 04:12:42
Lists: pgsql-general
Aftab Alam wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> How can i send mail form postgresql.
> which language i can use,for that some thing i have to install for postgres.
>
> Kindly suggest.
>
> thanx & regards
>
> aftab

Check out my site at http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

and click on the forums link, I have some examples on how to send a
email from a function using plperl, also how to connect to a simple
socket server and send messages, plus lots of other function examples,
some my own and some from the original function cookbook.

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com