Query Tool new/change connection

From: KJ <kjatwork(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query Tool new/change connection
Date: 2005-12-21 10:50:12
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi all,

according to the documentation I tried to open a new connection
selecting the <new connection> entry in the toolbar combobox in a single
Query Tool instance.
But no dialogbox appears. If I select <new connection> and run the query
it's run on the instance I'm already connected to.

Does someone know how to establish a new connection in a single query
tool instance?

I'm running postgres 8.1.1 on windows and the pgAdmin III 1.4.1 which
came along with the latest postgres installation.

Thanks in advance
Karl

pgsql-admin by date