Re: Attention of all PostgreSQL 8.1.0-2 Windows Installer

From: Ilias Goudaropoulos <ig(at)freemail(dot)gr>
To: Ports PostgreSQL <" pgsql-ports"(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Attention of all PostgreSQL 8.1.0-2 Windows Installer
Date: 2005-12-20 00:28:35
Lists: pgsql-ports
Magnus I noticed that you are the PgInstaller supervisor.  Can you
please bring my problem to the attention of the installer's developers?

I tried to install the new 8.1.1-1 version and I get the same erros as
before.  The only versions of the installer that work with no problems
are the 8.0.4 and prior to that.

What Windows XP services need to be running during the installation of
the database?  Maybe I need to activate some service that is not running
at the moment.

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Martin PittDate: 2005-12-20 11:18:55