Re: Autovacuum docs

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>,Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Autovacuum docs
Date: 2005-09-13 02:23:46
Lists: pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:

>>+     Additionally to the base threshold values and scale factors, there are
>>+     two parameters that can be set for each table in <structname>pg_autovacuum</structname>:
>>

>"Additionally to" is not good style ... maybe "Besides"?

I think "In addition to" was what Alvaro meant, which works.

I just gave the patch a quick eye-balling and it looks good to me.

Alvaro, thanks for doing this, I know I said I would get to it, but I
just don't seem to be able to find time for Postgres work these days.
If fact I can barely find enough time to keep up with the lists these
days.  Anyway, it looks good and thanks!

Matt