Re: BUG #1761: missing files

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Jack <dariuszkempinski(at)wp(dot)pl>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #1761: missing files
Date: 2005-07-08 15:27:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Jack wrote:
> Bug reference:      1761
>
> Wellcome
> On Compiling code with PSQLTable1 component a have error message :

I'm not sure there is any such component bundled with PostgreSQL - did
you get it from somwhere else?

> PostgreSQL erroc code : (1)
> syntax error at or on "FROM" at character 314
>
> a thing that a dont have PSQLTables.pas file!

That would be a Pascal source file? PostgreSQL isn't written in Pascal.

> Why???

Because you have a syntax error in your sql perhaps?
Check the postgresql logs and see what is there.

> I install PLSQLAC.

Do you mean PostgresqlDAC?
http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/

As far as I can see, it looks like you have a problem in your
application code rather than with PostgreSQL itself. If that's the case,
then the pgsql-general list is probably a good starting point for your
questions.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd