Array in plpgsql with composite type

From: grupos <grupos(at)carvalhaes(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Array in plpgsql with composite type
Date: 2005-06-20 16:31:20
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Guys!

I need to make an array with composite type (varchar, float8) to get
data from a table (description and price) BUT I am having no success...
I searched a lot on the internet without success. On the PostgreSQL
manual there is no information how to handle array with plpgsql with
composite types. I tried to create a type (varchar, float8) but without
success...

Can anyone send me some examples or references for arrays in plpgsql (I
am using PostgreSQL 8.0.3).

Regards,

Rodrigo Carvalhaes

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.