Re: 1.2.2 Uploaded

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 1.2.2 Uploaded
Date: 2005-06-04 21:51:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:
> I've uploaded 1.2.2 in src, win32 and slackware formats to
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/ftp/release/v1.2.2/.
>
> Please take a moment to look them over before release. Packagers please
> upload your packages as soon as possible - I'm particularly looking
> forward to seeing an osx directory in there :-)
>
> Cheers, Dave.

Hi Dave, friends,

I'm finished with packaging, however I don't upload things to
developer.p.o as I'm looking for a new solution to generate apt
repository. I've just found "debpool" [1] which is pure perl script and
does not rely on Debian specific stuff. It may have been a good
candidate for an install under Slackware (so that you can generate
repository by yourself) but it seems to lack useful features (or at
least I didn't find them).

If I don't find a new and good solution until tuesday, I'll do it the
old way and upload to developer just as I used to do.

Until that, packages (source + i386) for Debian/Sarge are available from
here:
http://www.enrici.com/pgadmin/debian/1.2.2/

Regards,
Raphaël... going back to its init 0 state.
[1] http://packages.debian.org/debpool