Looking for a strong programmer

From: Will Pugh <willpugh(at)sourcelabs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for a strong programmer
Date: 2005-01-06 16:40:50
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We're a company located in Seattle, and we're looking for strong systems
level programmers, particularly ones that are familiar with the innards
of Postgres and other Open Source databases.  If you are

- Proficient in C/C++ and/or Java
- Strong knowledge of PHP, Python, or PERL a strong Plus
- Have enthusiasm for Open Source
- Strong ability to learn quickly as well as a desire to learn about new
projects
- Deep knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
    -- Compilers
    -- Code Instrumentation
    -- Databases
    -- J2EE
    -- Pattern Matching/AI concepts
    -- Debuggers
    -- Performance Testing and Tuning

We would love to talk to you.

    send resumes to jobs(at)sourcelabs(dot)com

    Thanks,
    --Will

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Dr. Kurt HoffmannDate: 2005-01-11 16:07:02