Re: Problems with pg_restore

From: Kaloyan Iliev Iliev <news1(at)faith(dot)digsys(dot)bg>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with pg_restore
Date: 2004-12-20 17:01:49
Lists: pgsql-general
But as I say the file with copy commands contains

^(at)^@^(at)TABLE DATA^(at)^@^(at)^@^(at)^@^(at)^@^(at)^@^(at)!^@^(at)^@COPY "tracking_base" FROM
stdin;
^(at)^E^@^(at)^@maria^A^A^(at)^@^(at)^@I^,¬^(at)^@^[^(at)^@^(at)^@0x9b^A^(at)^@^(at)^A^@^(at)^@^(at)^G^@^(at)^@3944825^(at)^U^@^(at)^@epay_requests_archive
^@

things like that. So how can I change this.

For me it will be easier to change the schema (which is in normal text
format). To remove the field from the base table and to add it at the
end of each table that inherits the base table.

This is the command with which the column was added so I suppose it was
added at the end of each table.

alter table tracking_base* add deleted bool;

Kaloyan