buildfarm improvements

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: buildfarm improvements
Date: 2004-12-17 22:09:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I have implemented several requested improvements, which I hope will
prove useful. Since this whole piece of work exists for the benefit of
the pg developers, I'm posting some info here.

The latest version includes these features:

. the log page shows the system type near the top "OS/Compiler/Architecture"
. the log page shows the script configuration data (other than the
password) and including the script version number
. the changed files list(s) on the log page include CVS revision numbers.

An example showing all these can be seen at
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dog&dt=2004-12-17%2021:06:01

Constructive comments welcome as always.

cheers

andrew

Next:From: Thomas HallgrenDate: 2004-12-17 22:33:41