Re: 08.00.0002 useless :-)

From: Johann Zuschlag <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 08.00.0002 useless :-)
Date: 2004-11-09 12:36:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Hi Dave,

well, my application tries to create the table and the driver adds the
"()". The old legacy driver didn't have that behavior, i.e. didn't
change my query. I don't understand why the driver adds the parenthesis.

Unfortunately I don't know the driver very well. Do you know where the
parenthesis's are added?

Regards,

Johann